~ Enriching the Human-Animal Bond ~
To provide a safe and well-maintained public space for pets and their owners to socialize, exercise and learn exceptional pet ownership skills.
To provide financial and volunteer support for homeless animals in Iron County’s private and public shelters by;
- Transporting shelter animals to Best Friends Animal Society for low cost spaying, neutering, and vaccination.
- Promoting the adoption of homeless animals.
To provide education on exceptional pet ownership to Iron County’s residents by;
- Providing dog training and agility classes year-round.
- Educating on the importance of spaying & neutering.
- Providing low-cost microchip clinics.
- Educating about dog breed discrimination.
- For every Iron County resident to be an exceptional pet owner.
- To end euthanasia of healthy, adoptable animals in Iron County.